If you have exceptional customer service skills, an outgoing personality with excellent communication skills and the willingness to ask probing questions and work to close a sale, this job is for you!
Comprehensive paid training is provided for the candidates selected Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique. We make a difference in people’s lives!
We are proud to be part of the Teleperformance family and offer our team members a great place to work and much more.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free lunches & snacks while in classroom training
- Free shuttle bus
- Health benefits, Paid time off
- Wellness Center with Nurse, Doctor & Counselor on site
- Management Training Program
- Onsite banking options and financial planning assistance
- Employee Engagement Programs: Staff Parties, Sports Clubs, Fun Festival Talent Show & much more!
- Daily transportation allowance for shifts ending after midnight
- Additional bonus for employees covering overnight shifts
We serve clients across a variety of industries including retail, banking, telecommunications, travel and hospitality.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Possess a valid ID (National ID, Passport or Drivers’ License)
- Be 18 years or older
- Be computer literate- you must be able to navigate a computer and type at least 20 WPM- see our Facebook page-Teleperformance Jamaica- for a handy typing tutorial to increase your speed if needed.
- Be outgoing with excellent communication skills and the willingness to ask probing questions and work to close a sale.
- Be flexible to cover a variety of shifts including nights and weekends
This client require us to cover a large variety of shifts to offer the best service to their customers. We are open 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. This position is only available in Montego Bay at our 1 Mangrove Way Freezone location.