We are seeking German-speaking agents to our Call center for the customer line. Our offices are located in modern environment in attractive city center of Pardubice, Czech Republic.
Pardubice is a large regional city, only an hour away by train from the capital city of Prague. A strategically located modern city with low cost of living.
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of German language at min. level B2 (written and spoken)
- Motivation, desire to learn
- Strong communication skills
What do we offer?
- Fixed salary 1080 € + bonuses up to 470 €
- Work in shift system Mon-Fri 7-21h (40 work hours/week)
- Extra-compensated overtimes
- 25 days holiday
- Meal vouchers
- Relocation package – first month of paid accommodation
- Health insurance
- Competent training and career development opportunities
- Czech Language courses
- Location: Pardubice
Since your first contact our team of coordinators will be helping you throughout the whole arrival process to the Czech Republic. You will receive assistance with necessary visa process, we will arrange your pick-up upon your arrival and make sure you feel comfortable in new city (this includes guide tour and other arrangments, such as bank, doctor, labor office visits, etc.).
Interested in working in a call center?
Contact us! For more questions related to work, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested to find out more about visa process, life in the Czech Republic, costs of living of Pardubice, etc. contact us.
We are looking forward to meeting you!